The WFP was founded in 2010 and has put forward the development of its sporting goals with respect to the ideals of democracy, the preservation of the principles of human dignity, and solidarity between sports organizations in line with the Olympic movement. and strives to move towards a dynamic, self-sufficient and independent organization to teach young people in the line of the goals of the championship. as well as promoting the generalization of Pahuyuth Sports for all ages and all genders, and organizing Pahuyuth sports for workers of various companies and organizations, and also helping to improve the quality of life of athletes is one of the key WFP policies. as well as through the use of specialized and motivated managers to create systems of continuous improvement. to be used as a tool to promote peace and respect for the common and specific values of countries and to support and promote sports ethics in a healthy lifestyle.
1. Promoting Pahuyuth in the form of pure sports in all countries to promote health, cooperation, order, release from psychological pressures, self-sacrifice, self-esteem, solidarity, friendship in sports.
2.Developing and organizing Pahuyuth sport in all countries and giving athletes the chance to win championship medals and encourage their talents.
3.Developing Pahuyuth sports among the communities in regards policy of sports for all, and organizing Pahuyuth sports among workers and employees of various companies and organizations
4. Global collaboration in traditional martial arts and creating opportunities for relevant masters to submit new ideas, and local and regional partnerships.
5. Manage and oversee the activities of Pahuyuth Sports around the world and foster close relationships with affiliates, executives and stakeholders, and work together to promote through collective action and to help its members to organize their activities, as well as defend the interests of each. Members in front of third parties …
6. Sport diplomacy activities in major events and sharing and enhancing their sport and economic capabilities in different countries’ needs.
1. Planning for the recruitment and expansion of members and granting representation to the target countries.
2- Planning for sports courses, technical and specialized seminars, and other related events.
3. Planning for world championships and ranking of champions, referees, coaches and national associations.
4- Setting up sports calendar and joint programs according to the geographical features and conditions of the countries.
5. Creating appropriate media infrastructure and dissemination of federation news around the world and enhancing effective communication.
6. Planning for the establishment of sports fairs at the same time as the federation’s international events and the strengthening of sport tourism and capacity building for members and the provision of financial support.
7. Planning to attract financial support, public assistance, and assistance from private-public entities
8. Efforts to recognition WPFs by sports organizations related to the IOC, for organizing joint sporting events.
1. Scientific strategy and updating of Pahuyuth sport using the latest scientific findings
2. The strategy is to establish effective communication and participation in the activities of international sports communities and to obtain effective seats to promote WFP.
3. Examine the status of competitors and countries in the field of championship sports and compete and gain superiority in improving and enhancing the Pahuyuth sport status.
4. Increasing resources and strengthening financial independence and attracting the public assistance, institutions, and support of dependent and non-affiliated members of the WPF.
5. Strategy to improve human resource management and continuous improvement of processes by employing motivated and experienced human resources to improve the quality and sustainability of the WPF organizational structure.
6- Increasing the sport participation of women and girls in target countries and empowering them with the use of Pahuyuth sport. 7. Developing sports entrepreneurship and sharing investment experiences and establishing sports business opportunities on the fringes of WPF competitions and other events.