The WFP was founded in 2010 and has put forward the development of its sporting goals with respect to the ideals of democracy, the preservation of the principles of human dignity, and solidarity between sports organizations in line with the Olympic movement. strive to move towards a dynamic, self-sufficient and independent organization to teach young people in the line of the goals of the championship, as well as promoting the generalization of Pahuyuth as Sports for all in all ages and all genders, and also helping to improve the quality of life of athletes is one of the key WFP policies. as well as through create systems of continuous improvement to be used as a tool to promote peace and respect for the common and specific values of countries and to support and promote sports ethics in a healthy lifestyle.
Mission & Goals:
1. Promoting Pahuyuth in the form of pure sports in all countries to promote health, cooperation, order, release from psychological pressures, self-sacrifice, self-esteem, solidarity, friendship in sports.
2. Organizing sports courses, technical and specialized seminars at the regional and global level for the development of Pahuyuth sport
3. Organizing regional and world championships, ranking champions, referees, coaches, and national associations.
4. Developing and organizing Pahuyuth sport in all countries and giving athletes the chance to win championship medals and encourage their talents.
5. Developing Pahuyuth sports among the communities in regards policy of sports for all, and organizing Pahuyuth sports among workers and employees of various companies and organizations
6. Global collaboration in traditional martial arts and creating opportunities for relevant masters to submit new ideas, and local and regional partnerships.
7. Manage and oversee the activities of Pahuyuth Sports around the world and foster close relationships with affiliates, executives and stakeholders, and work together to promote through collective action and to help its members to organize their activities, as well as defend the interests of each. Members in front of third parties …
8. Sport diplomacy activities in major events and sharing and enhancing their sport and economic capabilities in different countries’ needs.
9. Organizing sports exhibitions, simultaneously with the international events of the federation and strengthening sports tourism
10. Cooperation with international sports organizations as well as organizations related to the International Olympic Committee and UNESCO.